澳门葡京现金网站

0731-55587844
For other agent cooperation (360, 58, Baping, Sogou, Applet), please email 254596208@qq.com
Station announcement: "Xiangtan Youdu Information Technology Co., Ltd." officially changed its name to "Hunan Youdu Network Technology Co., Ltd.", with its headquarters in Changsha, and established Zhuzhou Branch and Xiangtan Branch.
The first brand of marketing website construction-Youdu Network
You are here: Home > Release Marketing Website Construction > News > Marketing Website Construction Teach You SEO Tips
Marketing Website Construction Teach You SEO Tips
Source: Youdu Network Release Date: 6/6/2018 Views: 1519
时至今日,仍然有很多的企业主觉得SEO是件超简单的事:发发文章,做做外链……然后就可以坐享其成,等着流量自己来了。 Article Guide: Today, there are still many business owners who think SEO is a super simple thing: send articles, do external links ... and then you can enjoy it and wait for the traffic to come. Recently, the excellent marketing experts explained their views on SEO in the article ...

Today, there are still many business owners who think SEO is a super simple thing: post articles, do external links ... and then you can enjoy it and wait for the traffic to come. Recently, the excellent marketing experts explained their views on SEO in the article ...

Many business owners are brainwashed by some so-called "SEO experts" and believe that "as long as SEO has a lot of good content, it can have a good ranking", "search engines like novel and high-quality content, so the more good content, the more natural the ranking. The better. "

The growth of natural search traffic is simply unpredictable. It is normal to do SEO for a long time without any progress in traffic. Even sometimes, an article with a little content brings you a lot of "unexpected money". Of course, I am not saying that the content is not important, just that SEO has a lot of uncertainty. And that kind of "explosive" ranking rises with great risk. Maybe a drop in page ranking can make you "go back to before liberation."

"Good content" is not everything

"Good content" is not enough. If you just hold the content, you can't do SEO well.

Of course, good content is the foundation. Your content must not only resonate with users, but also have "SEO thinking", that is, the setting of keywords, descriptions, and other information in the content.

With good content, but improper promotion can only be reduced to "a dust" in Google's massive search results.

The quality of this article, both in terms of content and user needs, is good, but there are only four backlinks from two websites, because they just did a simple job on the official Facebook, SlideShare and Pinterest Publicity, content promotion is not in place.

Not all content will rank well and drive high traffic

Many sites have a "little portion of content driving most traffic".

According to Hubspot survey data, of the 6000 articles published on an SEO website, the top 30 articles accounted for 46% of the total site traffic, while the remaining 5970 articles brought only 54% of natural traffic %.

If this happens to your website, it ’s okay. I suggest that you first analyze the characteristics of those articles that bring high traffic, compare the low traffic content with what is different, and then optimize it in a targeted manner.

Link building really matters

Since Baidu went offline to reject external chain tools and called on webmasters to "don't waste time and money for external links", more and more webmasters who have succumbed to external links have chanted "the external chain is dead."

It is true that the external chain is not as good for the website as before, but to call it "dead" is indeed catching the wind.

Link building, or to be precise, backlinks are still important for websites.

If you think that authoritative large sites do not need to do a good job of link building, then you are wrong! Backlinks are probably the most important of many factors that influence search ranking results.

The above is a marketing website construction -Youdu Network provides you with sharing

Related Information
  • Network marketing training
  • Microsite
  • Scan QR code
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Newest upload
  • Case Studies
  • Hunan Hexi Instrument
  • Vistec official
  • Zhuzhou Jinxin Hard
  • Hunan Xincheng Aluminum Art
十分彩台子 内蒙古快三历史开奖结果 幸运28群app下注 美高梅娱乐场网上 哪里有足球网上下注 365靠谱赌场 bbin线上游戏投注 北京赛车pk10qq信誉老群信誉大群 正规棋牌下载 腾讯分分彩龙虎和平台总代理